I have seen many beginner freelancers who don’t know how to create their portfolio and end up knowing how they can do this. If you are also facing this problem, don’t worry. I will let you know how you create a professional looking portfolio site.
- Choose your brand name e.g., The Pro Web, WebMasters, GraphixMaster
- Create a logo for your brand
- Choose a platform where you want to create your portfolio i.e. WordPress, Wix,Behnace, Dribble
- If you have enough budget to buy hosting and domain, go with WordPress. Because WordPress is the most commonly used CMS (content management system) fed by huge amount of contributors.
Otherwise you can choose of your desired platform. Some free platform for portfolio: Behance, Dribble, Wix
- Create snaps (pictures) of your work. e.g. If you’re a web designer then you should create thumbnails of your design.
- Always maintain your portfolio and make it better.
Leave your questions and problems in the comment box, I will try to respond you as soon as possible.