How to manage your Instagram and get original followers?
Instagram is one of the biggest platforms used by a thousand million people nowadays. It can be used as the best marketing tool to promote your business the right away. But many of us don’t know how to use it to promote our products and services.
You may want to use Apps to get instant Instagram followers. That’s okay if you want to show off to your friends but I won’t recommend it when it comes to business.
Business is all about engaging with your audience and let them know what services or products you are offering and how will they benefit the people.
Here are a few tips for you to create and manage your Instagram Page.
How to create a professional Instagram Profile?
- Sign up with Instagram
- Upload profile picture that depicts your business
- Write a brief but catchy description of your business in the “About” section
- Add a link to your website
Note: If the link is greater in length use bitly to short the length of URL link and add it into the website section on Instagram.
How to manage your Instagram Profile?
- Answer to messages and comments. Also, Comment and like others post as well. It will leave a good impact on your audience.
- Daily follow 10-20 people and not more than 20. Follow your niche related pages.
- Search for top 30 #hashtags related to your niche. Avoid using Hashtags apps! Search yourself!
- Post daily and use 2-3 hashtags while posting. If you use more hashtags, it may look like spam.
- Make sure your daily post limit should not be more than 3.
- Once you have published the post. Copy the list of 30 #hashtags that you’ve created. Now paste it in the comment. Do it once only!
- Find pages of your size and ask them for promotions; make a deal to tag each other in the post.