We all deal with stress in our daily life. Stress is how your body responds to any circumstance. There might be different causes of stress. If stress exceeds, it puts bad effect on your life. The stress can be positive or negative. Everyone experiences stress differently.
Good Stress vs. Bad Stress
Good stress is short-term stress and it is best because it pushes towards your goal and achieves it. Bad stress can be both short-term and long-term. Bad stress is often caused by the feeling of helplessness because you don’t have control over the circumstances and hence this causes feelings of being compressed and trapped.
Causes of Bad Stress
There may be many causes of stress including:
- Working too hard
- Losing a job
- Fear is something
- Death in the family
- Busy Schedule
How to avoid stress?
- You can learn to manage your stress and lead to a happier life. Here are some tips for you to manage stress:
- Be positive and surround yourself with the positive environment
- There are some events, you can’t control them. Try to accept them!
- Be happy instead of getting aggressive. Overcome the emotions of anger and control yourself.
- Make a habit of exercise daily. Your body can fight with stress better if it’s fit.
- Eat a healthy meal. Avoid junk food!
- Get enough sleep.
- Find some time for yourself and devote that time to your hobbies and interests. It will give you relaxation.
- Spend some time with your family.
- Learn to manage your time.