Do you know how to backup your WhatsApp data and chats?
Here I am going to show you the easy way to do it!
What do you need to backup your WhatsApp data?
- You must have Google account activated on your mobile
- Your mobile must have Google Play Services installed on your Smartphone
- Strong Internet connection
- Open your WhatsApp and
- Goto Settings> Chats>Chat Backup
- Select Backup to Google Account
- Set the frequency of Backup(When this backup process should start? Daily, Weekly, Never)
- Add your Google Account if it’s not linked
- Now Backup Your Chat!